Instructions / guidelines for the Authors
The following guidelines should be strictly followed for the final submission of research papers to the journal:
1. Research paper should be genuine, research-oriented, and unpublished, and should not include any type of content which contradicts basic Islamic beliefs.
2. Research paper should be prepared following the Higher Education Commission's Ethical Guidelines and not submitted to any other journal for publishing.
3. The topic statement of the research paper should be in both English and Urdu/Arabic languages.
4. Abstract of the research paper consists of at least 200 words in the English language should also be submitted along with the research paper.
5. Keywords of the research paper in the English language should be included soon after the English language abstract before final submission.
6. The in-text references and bibliography should be prepared following the Chicago Manual of style.
7. The in-text references and bibliography are prepared following the Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition.
8. The Author/s must agree to pay the publishing fee (Rs.15,000 for Pakistan-based Authors or USD 100 for foreign Authors) after the completion of the foreign review, failing to do so will result in a lifetime ban from the journal.